The biggest thanks has to go to Peter. Once again we were fortunate to have our Annual Party in Peter’s back garden with the weather not on our side. We still went ahead with the event and had a wonderful afternoon. guests were advised to wrap up and get there wellies on “we weren’t kidding”. Despite the weather, it was great to see people turn out and have fun and once again support our charity.
The “BIG THANK YOU” has to go to:
- Peter who braved the storm and manned the steam boat, and wonderful train drivers that drove our families around all day in the rain.
- Sarah & Hannah Armstrong (Face painters)
- James Neal & Father (Burgers & Hot dogs) , feel free to contact Fatty Pig Company for fantastic food.
- Ringwood Ice Cream (Ice cream Lady)
- Samina Arif (Curry & rice, salad, samosas)
- Samina Arif (Henna Stand)
- Sheena McCloud (General Dogsbody)
- Alan Diaz (Gazebo’s)
- Pagen, Emily and Sandra (Toy Stall)
We had a wonderful Afternoon despite the weather , plenty of food and drink all around. We may have been wet but we all had full bellies and ice creams for pudding 🙂